Take Action for Pornography and Sex Addiction
Repair Your Relationship and Regain the Love of Your Partner
Millions of men and women now spend huge amounts of time watching internet porn at all times of the day and night. There is much evidence to show that for many men, and women, it is an uncontrollable addiction, which is having desperate consequences for relationships and families and employment across the UK and Europe. Many men now find sex with a woman a disappointment, compared with watching pornography, either on DVD, their mobile phones, on TV, or on the internet. Women find their men shallow, uninteresting and underperforming, compared to the he-man image portrayed in chat rooms, on dating sites, on TV, in glossy magazines and in porno movies.|
When you hit the rewind button, they're not actually doing it again, and again, and again. There is a limit to the number of times you can do this in real-life, but not in the make believe world of internet porn. And quite often, that's where the confusion lies. The internet is a false world made real by repetition. It doesn't make you, or your partner super-human, and it doesn't make either of you a failure either.
One of the quickest ways to end up in a low-sex, no-sex marriage or partnership, is to engage in watching pornography. The blame, shame, guilt trips that come from watching porn and then not feeling like you can keep up, sees partners blaming each other, shaming each other, guilt tripping or coercing each other, and that soon makes for one hell of a bad marriage.
Are you heading in that direction? Are you already there? Is that why you find yourself reading this page?
Don't blame yourself. Pornography is as addictive as heroin, even more so, and you don't have to go to some seedy bar or back street to get it. Hardcore porn is now legally sold and downloaded to your mobile devices and home computers, and it has been the internet that has made this all possible, affordable and anonymous, instantly with the click of a mouse. Bingo! You have an instant fantasy world at your fingertips that gets into your brain through your eyes. Before you know it, you become addicted to porn and can think of little else. It's not unusual for porn addicts to watch 25-30hrs of porn per week. Add that on to a working week and it's no wonder that families and partners are losing out big time.
Let me ask you these eight questions and see how many 'yeses' and 'noes' apply to you.
- Do you find yourself thinking about internet porn a lot of the time?
- Have you tried repeatedly, or made a number of unsuccessful attempts to control, cut back, or stop your internet use?
- Do you find you need to use the internet longer and longer in order to achieve the same satisfaction?
- Do you feel anxious, moody, depressed, or irritable when deprived of your internet access for any length of time?
- Do you feel anxious, moody, depressed, or irritable when attempting to regulate your internet use?
- Once online, do you stay connected for longer than you originally intended?
- If someone like your partner, children, or boss saw what you were looking at online, would you feel embarrassed?
- Have you ever felt that being caught looking at the sites you visit could cost you your relationship, job or liberty?
- Do you lie to others about the lentgh of time, or the sites you visit, when on the internet?
- Do you use the internet to provide a way to escape your troubles or worries or any feelings of depression, or anxiety?
Overcoming Internet Pornography Addiction, in Private, at Home, Safely and Completely
This is your chance to lose this addiction forever!
Over 2.5 hours of insight, practical advice and tools to use in the privacy of your own home.
This double CD, easy listening set, is a question and answer interview session with Philip Chave, director of research and education at The Haven Healing Centre in Blagdon, North Somerset.
Here Phil gives you a detailed account of the tools you will need, and the correct way to apply them, to allow you to step back from the scourge of porn addiction, and find the peace and strength that will give you your life back.
The CD will give you the answers to the most commonly asked questions, such as:
There are many ways to get the help you need: The MP3 option is instant download to your computer; the CD's arrive by post (in plain, discreet packaging). Both are available from the Order Page. Please see the Contact Page for details of appointments in person at The Haven Healing Centre, or over your computer messaging system using Skype Video.
- Why is pornography so powerful in its hold over people?
- Is pornography really that addictive?
- Is pornography a lifelong condition?
- Does marriage, or a relationship, solve a porn addiction problem?
- What does porn do to a relationship?
- How do I cope with continual failure?
- Why are more and more women experimenting with pornography?
- Are there any physical changes if I watch pornography?
- Can pornography ever be a fulfilling replacement for a relationship?
- How does a spouse know when their partner is looking at porn?
- But there is sex and temptation all around me, how am I supposed to cope with that?
- Is there a miracle cure for porn addiction?
- Is it possible to have a healthy sex life after pornography addiction?
- Why can't I just stop?
- I can't forgive myself for being so weak. Is this because I'm a loser?
- Will my partner ever trust me again?
- I've been threatened with divorce if I fail and I'm terrified. Is this normal?
- Is it okay to masturbate if I don't look at pornography?
In Conversation With Philip Chave: Understanding, Coping With & Eliminating Internet Pornography Addiction & Sex Addiction
Contact by: |
The Haven Healing Centre, Street End Lane, Blagdon, Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7TW